Fees & Registration
No other conference can provide all 30 CIMCE units for only $390, with breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks included!
Double your credit for free
Members get one hour of free self-study (non-instructor-led) credit for every hour attended at the conference.
- Register for one full day, walk away with 12 credits for the price of 6.
- Attend two days, you’ll get 24 credits for the price of 12.
- Come for the full weekend and you’ve covered your 30 hour requirement for the price of 15 credits.
Take home our non-instructor-led activities: 3 hours each, CIMCE credit approved, all language-neutral. Members choose one activity for each 3 hrs of conference registration, at no additional cost. Apply to 2013 or 2014 compliance years. Applicable in some other states.
Get reimbursed for the cost of the conference!
If you are a staff interpreter, your employer may reimburse most or all of your registration cost. Ask your steward first or contact CFI to find out. If you already know, tell us your court’s policy with this super quick survey.
Special conference membership discount:
Contractors join CFI at a reduced membership rate of $50 when you register for one or more days at the conference. That’s $100 of savings! Then register at the discount member rate for even more savings! See below for details.
In their bag, all attendees will receive a CD-ROM that includes digital copies of all the handouts from the entire conference. There will be printed handouts available at each session. This CD-ROM will not include recordings of sessions, however it will include the materials for self-study CIMCE activities.
- Friday, October 11 – half day, 3 CIMCE units application pending
- Saturday, October 12 – full day, 6 CIMCE units application pending
- Sunday, October 13 – full day, 6 CIMCE units application pending
|Early Registration Fees|
|By Sept 19||Member||Non-member||Student||Late fee||Discount
15 CIMCE units
12 CIMCE units
9 CIMCE units
6 CIMCE units
3 CIMCE units
- Contractors can join CFI at a huge discount (not for employees). Normal annual dues for category 2 are $150, conference membership special is only $50.
- Now as a member, you get the lower Member Rate for even more savings on the conference.
- Conference rates are calculated by adding $50 to the Member Rate during registration.
- Do not join from the membership page. You will pay for membership during registration in a single payment.
- If you are a staff interpreter (court employee) in California, you only need to sign a membership card to become a member. See the membership page for more info.
- Does not include continuing education credit (CIMCE or CEU from another state).
- When checking into the conference, you must show proof that you are currently enrolled in an interpreting program, or graduated in the 12 months prior to the conference.
- Please indicate your program/school in the drop-down list during registration.
- Trados workshop not available at student rate.
- Most meals and plenty of coffee provided so you can take full advantage of the weekend to network and catch up with colleagues.
- Coffee breaks extended to 20 minutes each for more time to socialize and share your learning.
- Registration includes breakfasts and lunches on Saturday and Sunday, and coffee breaks Friday through Sunday.
- Breakfast and lunch on Friday on your own.