Fees & Registration
No other conference can provide all 30 CIMCE units for only $390, with breakfasts, plated gourmet lunches and coffee breaks included!
Double your credit for free
Members get one hour of free self-study (non-instructor-led) credit for every hour attended at the conference, up to 15 hours credit free. See details »
Get reimbursed for the conference!
If you are a staff interpreter, your employer may reimburse most or all of your registration cost. Ask your steward first or contact CFI to find out. If you already know, tell us your court’s policy with this super quick survey.
Special Conference Membership Discount
Contractors join CFI at a reduced membership rate of $50 when you register for one or more days at the conference. That’s $100 of savings! Then register at the discount member rate for even more savings! See below for details.
In their bag, all attendees will receive a CD-ROM that includes digital copies of all the handouts from the entire conference. There will be printed handouts available at each session. This CD-ROM will not include recordings of sessions, however it will include the materials for See self-study activities.
- Friday, October 11 – half day, 3 CIMCE units approved
- Saturday, October 12 – full day, 6 CIMCE units approved
- Sunday, October 13 – full day, 6 CIMCE units approved
CEUs approved in many other states, see details »
|Register early by Oct 5|
15 CIMCE units
12 CIMCE units
9 CIMCE units
6 CIMCE units
3 CIMCE units
- CFI members in good standing are eligible to register at the member rate.
- Category 3 (employee) members must have a signed membership card on file.
- Category 2 (contractor) members must have paid dues within 1 calendar year of the conference itself (not from the date registered). If you registered as a new member at the previous year’s conference, you must register as a new member again to renew your membership.
- Members in good standing of the following sponsors and partners are also eligible to register at the member rate: ATA, NAJIT, NCTA, NorcRID. Please indicate your membership in the “special instructions” field below.
- Note that only members of CFI are eligible for free self study and the raffle
New Member Rate
- Contractors can join CFI at a huge discount (not for employees of California courts, see below). Normal annual dues for category 2 are $150, conference membership special is only $50.
- Now as a member, you get the lower Member Rate for even more savings on the conference. And you can double your credit with free self study, see details »
- Conference rates are calculated by adding $50 to the Member Rate during registration.
- Do not join from the membership page. You will pay for membership during registration in a single payment.
- If you are a staff interpreter (court employee) in California, you only need to sign a membership card to become a member. See the membership page for more info.
- Does not include continuing education credit (CIMCE or CEU from another state).
- When checking into the conference, you must show proof that you are currently enrolled in an interpreting program, or graduated in the 12 months prior to the conference.
- Please indicate your program/school in the drop-down list during registration.
- Trados workshop not available at student rate.
- Most meals and plenty of coffee provided so you can take full advantage of the weekend to network and catch up with colleagues.
- Coffee breaks extended to 20 minutes each for more time to socialize and share your learning.
- Registration includes breakfasts and lunches on Saturday and Sunday, and coffee breaks Friday through Sunday.
|Register securely with your credit card – prices include late fee|
This registration option is the member rate plus $50 discount membership.
|Not sure if you’re a member? Contact us to find out. If you register at the wrong rate, you will have to take extra time to pay the difference when you check in.|
|Not a member? Join CFI at the “New Member” rate above for only $50 extra (normal dues are $150) to get discounts on seminars and be listed in the Referral Directory.|
You are responsible for successfully completing the online payment. If you cannot register online, mail a check before the early registration deadline or register in person at the conference. Please arrive early to allow extra time for payment.
Register Early by Oct 5
- If you register late or at the door, price includes the late fee.
- On-site registration subject to availability, credit card and checks accepted.
- If you complete payment via Paypal, you will receive an email receipt that you can use for reimbursement.
- Cancellations received in writing by the early registration deadline subject to a $25 administrative fee, $50 fee after the early registration deadline. No refund with less than 24 hrs cancellation.
- Do not mail a check after the early registration deadline. Register online or in person at the conference.
Instructions to Register Online
- Fill in the form above: select registration option, enter name, telephone and email of the interpreter who will be attending.
- Click the “Pay Now” button, this takes you to a secure Paypal page.
- If you don’t have a Paypal account and want to pay by credit card, select “Don’t have a Paypal account?” on the bottom-right and enter credit card and billing address.
- Trados seminars have a class limit of 20. Reserve your spot by indicating “Trados for Beginners” and/or “Intermediate Trados” in the Special instructions field above. See Trados details »
- You will receive an email receipt from Paypal, please keep this receipt as proof of payment.